- We celebrated a big birthday: 10 years of trading.
- We made significant developments to our own operating system and it now manages customer claims, resulting in a much more cohesive approach to our customer claims journey.
- We were headline sponsors of the Be the Change
programme, an inspirational initiative aimed at year 9 students in the Crawley and Gatwick area, who may have become disengaged with school or lack confidence in their own abilities.
- Michael Lee joined the business
as Group CEO, while Jo McGowan and Zuzana Clark were promoted as HR Director and Operations Director respectively.
- Extended our sponsorship agreements with Sussex Cricket
for a further three years and and Foundation 92, Salford City FC’s community programme, for a further two years.
- Launched a new platform
for the Youth Commission designed to transform the lives of young people in Guernsey and Alderney.
- Our broker brand, 1ST
CENTRAL, took home the bronze award in the category of UK National Operational Excellence Team of the Year at the 2019 National Contact Centre Awards.
- Six of our leadership team took part in DIScoverABILITY Day
, Sussex Cricket Foundation’s annual disability inclusion event.
- We celebrated our four millionth policy sale with our employees.
- We announced new partnerships with the RAC as our new breakdown provider
and Coplus as our Legal Expenses and key cover provider.